No more waiting.

Here he is guys!

IMG_8560

Couldn’t have asked for a better meeting.
This little guy is SUPER sweet and he has stolen our hearts in just a few moments!

IMG_8561

One of the sweetest gotcha moments ever!
Check out this video Zoe just happened to get right when we walked out of the elevator.

He is cheerful.
He is sweet.
Inquisitive.
Playful.
And he let both of us carry him.
He is precious.

IMG_8562

IMG_8563

I was so nervous before we met.
He put me totally at ease.

IMG_8564

I feel like I need to remember what it is like to have a toddler.
I hope it’s like riding a bike. 😉
He has helped me along though.
He gave me a nice good pat at dinner and “the look.”
We quickly scooted him off to the bathroom, and he seemed relieved that he got his point across.
I have a feeling I will be running around a little more though-for sure.

He even felt comfortable enough to cozy up with Zoe and watch some TV before dinner.

IMG_8565

He is now sleeping soundly.
His new Spider Man in hand.

photo 1

Thanking God,
Anna

8 Responses to No more waiting.

1. Karen Richter says:

What a cutie. So happy for all of you.

2. Jamie Baker says:

y’all were on my mind first thing this morning and now I’m crying happy tears. Praise The Lord!! He’s so precious!! Congratulations Lokeys! :)

3. Emily Gibbs says:

Beautiful. What a beautiful boy and beautiful moment. I can’t wait to meet him.

4. Katie S-G says:

Oh my gosh, what a cutie pie! And what a blessing for your family. So happy for you guys. How old is the new little man? I look forward to following more of your journey. So happy for you!

5. CeCe says:

Sweet moments!! Another blessed gift for y’all to unwrap and love. It looks like he’s going to make it easy!! Safe trip home!! <3

6. Sandra says:

He is precious. Looks like he’s going to fit right in. So glad he is so happy & pray it continues. Give him a big hug & kiss from Pop-Pop & Nina and Zoe, too. Can’t wait to meet him. Let us know when we can Skype.

7. Oh Anna, congratulations to your sweet family! He is absolutely beautiful, such a blessing!

8. Tonya Lokey says:

Ohhhh!! He is so precious !! I know you all are flooded with
    Excitement & joy right now!! We all can’t wait to meet our new nephew!!! ;D
    Love y’all!! Sending our love!!!